Emerge Forward Media Production
We are searching for 2 men and 2 women who want to help us spread hope by sharing their story of overcoming and victory. NO Acting is required. This is not an acting opportunity.
The Emerge Forward Production will be a highlight of the Emerge Forward Summit scheduled for September 25th.
The Emerge Forward Summit is purposed empower guests to move forward and to honor the WEC Catalyst 4 Change Awards recipients, MTM Radio Award recipients, and WEC Scholarship recipients.
How it Works
- This is a paid opportunity. Participants are named Sponsors of the Emerge Forward Summit and provided the incentives of the Sponsorship level selected.
- Submit an online application
- We will email all selected participants
- Participants confirm acceptance by joining as a Sponsor
- Participants will share their story in an interview format
- Stories will be video taped and edited
- Mixed Talk Media will compile all interviews as the "Emerge Forward Media Production"
- Production will be published and promoted online (not limited to social media, YouTube, WEC/MTM and affiliated websites) leading up to the Emerge Forward Summit.
- All participants must agree to the MTM/WEC Submissions Terms & Conditions listed below.
- Participation in Media Production
- Media Advertising:
-Company Name and Website displayed in the Emerge Forward Media Credits
- 1 General Admission Ticket to Emerge Forward Summit (CFC Awards Luncheon)
- Announcement as Sponsor on WEC & MTM Website and eBlast (1.7+K)
- All of the Above Incentives
- 1 Admission Ticket to the "Wind Down Social" at the Emerge Forward Summit
- Sponsor Recognition at Each Table for both Summit events
- Mixed Talk Radio Advertisement (1 Month)
- All of the Above Incentives
- 3 Minute Speaking Spotlight at Summit
- 1 Full Page Ad in each Summit Pamphlet
- Inclusion in the Social Media Production (Company Branding Opportunity)
- Sponsor Banner Display at both Summit events (sponsor provided)
Submissions Terms & Agreements
Submissions: Lessons, topics, stories, ideas, suggestions, essays, audio files, video, photographs, and any other materials of any kind of material submitted (hereinafter, the "Submissions") will not be returned or kept confidential. All such Submissions may be used:
(i) www.wecinc.org (the website) and www.mixedtalkmedia.org (the website); (ii) for broadcast or publication, including, but not limited to, the THINKTANK Blue Print, Mixed Talk Media (MTM), Women Empowering Change (WEC), and on affiliated media outlets. You consent to your submission being published by and for the usage of WEC & MTM.
Publication: Women Empowering Change (WEC) and Mixed Talk Media (MTM) will have unrestricted right to use the Submissions for any purpose in all media and publication now known or hereafter discovered without compensation. WEC and MTM have the unrestricted right to use selected Submissions for the promotion of the MTM and WEC brand.
1. The Submissions may be shared with The Producers and/or developers of WEC and MTM for online media-related programs or programming.
2. Neither WEC, MTM, nor any of its affiliated companies or entities are obligated to use or pay you for any Submission.
3. All written and oral (WEC/MTM produced audio/video productions) shall become the property of WEC and MTM, may be edited for length, clarity, and/or functionality, will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality, may be shared with and used by the staff of WEC and MTM and any of their affiliated companies or entities and shared with legal authorities if WEC and MTM believes it warranted. Neither WEC, MTM, nor any party with whom WEC shares the Submissions shall be liable for any use or disclosure of any information or Submission that you submit.
4. WEC and MTM will have unrestricted right to use the Submissions for any purpose in all print and media now known or hereafter discovered without compensation to the provider of such Submissions.
5. By providing the Submissions, you represent and warrant that you are at least twenty-one (21) years old.
6. No Submission may contain material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, and obscene, invades a person's privacy, violates any law, any intellectual property, or other property or other rights, or is known to be false.
7. By providing submissions you are granting Mixed Talk Media and Women Empowering Change First World Serial Rights.
I am granting WEC and MTM the right to publish my submission in both the online and print. I grant publication of submissions, in part or as a whole, on WEC and MTM websites, affiliated social media outlets, and online platforms.