Let's Talk Life XL Podcast
Terms & Agreements
-Shows are scheduled as a 30-45 minute time slot are topic based selected by the guest. Guests will have a segment to spotlight their business/events. (Virtual or In-Studio up to 4 Guests)
-We will send an email of the confirmed date and time.
-Shows are lightly edited. An external microphone or sturdy headset is preferred. Earplug are not advised. A good Wi-Fi signal is recommended also.
-You will be added to the WEC/MTM Newsletter.
-Your company listing on WEC will remain active for a minimum of 6 months.
*All advertising or spotlight information must be submitted by the deadline given for placement.
-Payments are made at time of booking.
-All sales are final once confirmed via email.
-No refunds will be given.
-Cancellation is at the responsibility of each guest.
-Cancellation Time Frame: Wednesday by 4pm for Saturday recordings.
-Cancellation Time Frame: Tuesday by 4pm for Friday recordings.
-Guests who cancel confirmed shows within the cancellation time frame, will be rescheduled to an upcoming show and date at the selection of Mixed Talk Media or Shunte Gamble.
-A rescheduling fee of $24.99 will apply. Discounts will not apply.
-Guests who cancel outside of the cancellation time frame will not receive a refund and will not be rescheduled.
Submissions: Stories, ideas, suggestions, essays, audio, video, photographs, related materials and any other materials of any kind submitted (hereinafter, the "Submissions") will not be returned or kept confidential. All such Submissions may be used: (i) www.womenempoweringchange.org and www.mixedtalkmedia.org (the Websites); (ii) for broadcast or publication by BBU Magazine or any of its affiliated companies or entities, including, but not limited to, Mixed Talk Media (MTM), Women Empowering Change, and BBU! Magazine social media outlets. You consent to your name and location being published.
1. The Submissions may be shared with The Producers and/or developers of the Women Empowering Change (WEC) and Mixed Talk Media (MTM), online media related programming.
2. Neither WEC, MTM, nor any of its affiliated companies or entities are obligated to use or pay you for any Submission.
3. All written submissions shall become the property of WEC and MTM, may be edited for length, clarity and/or functionality, will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality, may be shared with and used by the staff of WEC and MTM and any of their affiliated companies or entities and shared with legal authorities if WEC and MTM believes it warranted. Neither WEC, MTM, nor any party with whom WEC shares the Submissions shall be liable for any use or disclosure of any information or Submission that you submit.
4. WEC and MTM will have unrestricted right to use the Submissions for any purpose in all media now known or hereafter discovered without compensation to the provider of such Submissions.
5. By providing the Submissions, you represent and warrant that you are at least twenty-one (21) years old.
6. No Submission may contain material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, and obscene, invades a person's privacy, violates any law, any intellectual property or other property or other rights, or is known to be false.
7. By providing submissions you are granting Mixed Talk Media and Beautifully Being U! Magazine First World Serial Rights.
I am granting MTM the right to publish my submission in both the online and print. I grant publication of submissions, in part or as a whole, on WEC and MTM websites, affiliated social media outlets, and online platforms.